- BirthdayJune 28
- HometownCanton, Ohio
- Current ResidencePittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- HobbiesRunning, Movies, Reading
I despise “Ice Breakers”, especially those that ask you to tell “Two Truths and a Lie” or “What is something interesting about yourself.” But, since those are so popular, I thought I would share some fun facts about myself.
- I have hiked up 3 14,000ft mountains in Colorado. I lived in Colorado Springs during the summer of 2000. While I was there, I hiked up Mount Antero, Mount Yale, and Pikes Peak. (Mount Yale was my favorite of the three.)
- I ran at least a mile a day every day in 2014. (I actually ran for 370 consecutive days before getting sidelined by the flu in early 2015.)
- I can play two instruments, the piano and the trumpet.
- Despite not being a football fan (or sports in general), I’ve met many members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The most notable include Willie Lanier, Gale Sayers, Anthony Muñoz, and Lynn Swann.
- If I could have any superpower, I would have the ability to manipulate space and time. I think it would be interesting to be able to go anywhere and anywhen to learn how the world worked at that moment. Plus, it would be nice to speed up and slow down time at will. My superhero name would be “Metronome.”
- I’m an avid photographer and I enjoy taking shots of the landscapes at places I visit. (Although most of my photographs are of my two children.)
- In 2015, I had a chance to fly in a hot air balloon as part of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival Balloon Classic.